Ames - Des Moines Iowa Wedding DJ Entertainment
What makes our Wedding DJ Entertainment the best choice for your reception? We take the time to get to know you and work closely with you to create a custom wedding experience based on your preferences. When your reception arrives, we serve as your Master of Ceremonies--announcing all events clearly and concisely so your guest don't have to wonder what's going to happen next. We also coordinate everything behind the scenes with you and your other vendors to make sure everyone is in their place. From beginning to end, we make sure your reception goes smoothly and according to your wishes--which allows you to relax and enjoy your party!
Our wedding DJ entertainment packages include everything you need to have a great wedding reception:
- Master of Ceremonies and DJ entertainment
- Planning resources and face-to-face consultation to personalize music and style to what YOU want
- Wireless microphone to ensure your guests clearly hear toasts, blessing, and thank-yous
- Lighting to enhance the atmosphere during the dance
- Multiple packages starting at $925 to fit your needs and budget
Combo Package Savings - Book any DJ and Photo Booth package together and save up to $200 off normal rates!
In addition to DJ entertainment, we offer several optional enhancements allowing you to further customize your event including color uplighting, ceremony sound, monogram projection, sound/light system upgrades and more! For even more wedding reception fun, check out our Photo Booth page!
Why Steve's Mobile Music?
- We set everything up before any guests arrive, and make sure all the cords are hidden to give the setup a clean, professional appearance that won't detract from your reception.
- Not only do we DJ, we help you plan your event ahead of time, and handle coordination duties on the big day. Sit back and relax. We'll take care of it, and do everything at your pace.
- Lights are available at no extra cost, and can be configured in a variety of ways to fit your wishes and the mood of your reception.
- We dress to fit your event--which generally means a tuxedo unless requested otherwise. Any assistant will also be appropriately attired. We will not smoke or drink while on the job, nor do we expect to eat with your guests.
- We take a digital camera to every event, and can put informal reception pictures on a private page on our website for your friends and family to enjoy--whether they could make it to the reception or not. While other people would charge more for a service like this, we happily do it at no extra cost.
- We have, and usually play, a wide variety of music to keep your reception upbeat--and you and your guests dancing and enjoying yourselves. 50's, Country, Classic Rock, the latest Top 40... even techno if you want it.
- Your show will go on. We use only professional-grade audio products designed to withstand the rigors of the road, but in the extreme case something does fail, backup equipment is in the van. Your reception won't end early because a voltage spike fried a CD player.
- Your satisfaction with our services is guaranteed 100%.
Wedding DJ Entertainment Packages
Three package options allow you can pick the best fit for your needs and budget! Choose the Classic package if you just want a great basic reception or Deluxe for greater emphasis on personalizing each moment to create fantastic memories. Or, if you're the type who wants nothing less than the best, go for the Signature package with Steve or one of the senior staff pulling out all the stops to create a truly unique experience for you and your guests.
Want to learn more? Use the date check tool to verify availability and get a personalized price quote based on your reception location, time frame, and desired services.To get more specific information on what we can do to make your reception unique and memorable, call or email anytime. We'd love to talk to you!